Parc de Recerca Biomèdica de Barcelona (PRBB)
Reimund Fickert. Project Director
The PRBB is with its 55,000 sqm one of the largest hubs of biomedical research in southern Europe. The research centres at the PRBB have a critical mass of 1,400 people hailing from 45 different countries, an accumulated R&D budget of approximately 90 M€ per year and cutting-edge scientific equipment.
- Hospital del Mar Medical Research Institute (IMIM).
- UPF Department of Experimental and Health Sciences (DCEXS-UPF).
- Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG)
- Barcelona Institute of Global Health (ISGlobal, Campus Mar).
- Institute of Evolutionary Biology (CSIC-UPF).
- EMBL Barcelona.
- Barcelona Institute of Applied Radiopharmacy (IRAB).