MADRID ACTIVA LAUNCHES THE PROJECT "ELABORATION OF DIAGNOSES AND PLANS OF ACTION FOR THE TRANSITION OF THE CORRIDOR COMPANIES TO THE INDUSTRY 4.0 INDUSTRY CONNECTED" WITH THE COLLABORATION OF ANOVA IT CONSULTING01/05/2017
-Madrid Activa - TecnoAlcalá.-
Madrid Activa has launched the project "Elaboration of Diagnoses and Action Plans for the Transition of Enterprises from the Corridor to the Industry 4.0 or Connected Industry".
The objective of the project is to give way to the companies that participate in the project towards INDUSTRY 4.0. Through the elaboration of a diagnosis and action plan for a total of 17 SME companies that are located in one of the municipalities that make up the Activa Henares Plan.
Companies that want to participate in the project must meet the following criteria:
• Companies must be located within one of the 17 municipalities that make up the Activa Henares Plan: Ajalvir, Alcalá de Henares, Camarma de Esteruelas, Campo Real, Cobeña, Coslada, Daganzo, Loeches, Los Santos de la Humosa, Meco, Mejorada del Campo, Paracuellos del Jarama, San Fernando de Henares, Torrejón de Ardoz, Torres de la Alameda, Velilla de San Antonio and Villalbilla.
• Must preferably belong to one of the following sectors of activity: Aeronautical, food, automotive, industrial, logistics, metallurgical or chemical-pharmaceutical.
• To be constituted as SMEs with a maximum workforce of 250 workers.
• Its turnover can not exceed 50 million euros.
• A balance sheet of up to 43 million euros.
The project is currently in the stage of recruitment companies, those companies that are interested can get enchanted contact to request all the information they need and / or request the participation form through the following email account: sonia.alises@anovagroup. Is, or through the telephone 918305977, or from the online application form.Back