APTE has 61 members:
- 51 of them are Full Members, that is to say, fully operational.
- 1 is an Affiliate Member, that is under development.
- 8 Collaborators, an entity that have an interest in the development of parks.
- 1 Honour member.
Our mission is to be the Spanish system of science and technology parks, meeting point of reference for all players in the Spanish innovation system and provider of network services to parks and their stakeholders.
To contribute to these purposes, APTE develops, among others, the following activities:
- Promotion and dissemination of the role and importance of science adn technology parks as the interface between science and business and its socioeconomic impact.
- Support for the creation, development and internationalization of science and technology parks.
- Representation of science and technology parks in national and international forums.
- Fostering collaboration, technology transfer and business internationalization.
- Dissemination of scientific and technological advances taking place in the environment fo the parks.
- Development of alliances and partnerships with other players in the innovation systems, both nationally and internationally, for the development of science and technology parks and their resident companies.