- Country: Russian Federation
- City: Moscow
- Address: 143026, Moscow, Skolkovo Innovation Center, Bolshoy Bulvar, 42, building 1
- Web: https://sk.ru
- Phone Number: +7 (495) 956 00 33
- Email: email@example.com
- Name: Daria Shunina
- Position: Head of International Startups Relations
- Phone Number: (+351) 965628024. +79151905115 (phone calls)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype ID smirnoda
Soft landing Facilities and Services:
- Total building area (m2) 95 000
- Offices and laboratories (m2) 23 437
- Socio-Cultural Space (m2) 8 685
- Specific R&D infrastructures
- Common Use Center: prototyping, medical research, testing and certification, metrological research
- Mechanical processing area
- Electronics and soldering development area
- Rapid prototyping area
- Sk Biolab
- Tax benefits
- Accounting and legal services
- International events
- Access to partners, investors, business angels
- Marketing services
- Visa and immigration support
Skolkovo Technopark is the largest technopark in Europe that provides a wide range of different services. There are 3000 startups divided by four main areas of research: IT, biomedical technologies, energy-efficient technologies, advanced industrial technologies.
Skolkovo Innovation Center was designed to support high-tech startups to promote their ideas, develop their products, find financing, and go global.
For international startups willing to expand their business to the Russian market we offer a special program – Skolkovo Softlanding Program.
With the help of the Program companies will get a general understanding of the Russian market, Skolkovo Innovation Center and its support measures, have a pitch-session in front of professional experts from the Skolkovo team, discuss their plans and goals, track their progress.
The Program takes place three times a year: in March, in July and in October. Tailored Programs can be discussed individually.
- The duration of the program is one week
- You will get a personal project manager who will guide you and track your progress
- You will get a free workplace in a co-working area up to 1 month
- Networking opportunities, we have more than 2500+ startups
- Lectures, seminars, trainings
- Skolkovo community integration
- Meeting with partners, investors, business-angels and development institutions
- The participation is free of charge
- It was designed specifically for startups and SMEs
- Apply for Skolkovo resident status and get special benefits
The companies will be able to apply for a Skolkovo resident status at the end of the Program with the help of our experts.
To participate in the Program fill in the application form online using this link: https://old.sk.ru/foundation/international/softlanding/survey/softlanding/add.aspx