Parc Micro Sciences Trois-Rivières
City: Trois – Rivières
Address: 1100, place du Technoparc. STE 100
Phone Number 1-819-374-4061
Name: Dr Jean Philippe Chenel
Phone Number: 1-819-374-4061 #5159
Soft landing Facilities and Services:
- Offices (m2): Many offices from 15 to 80m2
- Meeting Rooms: 4 meeting rooms, ~20 seats each
- Specific R&D infrastructures
- Novocis: The Novocis building welcomes companies conducting R&D activities in the telecommunications, electronics and IT sectors. It also houses the Centre collégial de transfert de technologie en télécommunication (C2T3), which is part of the Cégep de Trois-Rivières, and Alinov, an employment training and integration firm.
- Technocentre: The Technocentre welcomes companies that conduct R&D activities in industrial bioprocessing and environmental technology.
- Services: Project validation, Market research, Business plan, Start-up roadmap, Financing, Incubation, Acceleration.
- With more than 19 million m2 of property available, competitive pricing and highly attractive tax incentives, the industrial parks in and around Trois-Rivières are well equipped to facilitate the establishment of new businesses. All industrial infrastructures include roadways, high-voltage electricity, a large-volume water supply, natural gas, a fibre optics network and telecommunications services.
Located on the majestic Trois-Rivières sur Saint-Laurent site, where the St. Lawrence and Saint-Maurice Rivers meet, the Parc Micro Sciences is without question one of the most beautiful places in Quebec to establish a business. Bordered by pedestrian and bicycle paths, it’s just a few minutes’ walk or ride from downtown Trois-Rivières.
Inaugurated in 2009, Parc Micro Sciences is an exceptional place that links private enterprise with the research community. Just minutes from the Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières, this technology park has access to a skilled labour pool and facilitates stimulating collaboration among researchers. It also offers a fibre optic network and a secure, high-capacity data hosting centre.
Be part of a technology showcase that’s making a name for itself in the innovation industries: Industrial bioprocesses, Environmental technologies, Information and communications technologies, Telecommunications and electronics
Technocentre, supporting sustainable development. Novocis, supporting technological advances
- Infrastructures at the Parc Micro Sciences include:
- Six private laboratories for rent
- One common laboratory with equipment
- Specialized equipment, including formulation systems and bioreactors ranging from 3.6 litres to 500 litres
- Offices for researchers and technology sector companies
- Kitchen and lunchroom
- Fitness room
- Technology incubation services