Address: Núcleo Central, 100 · 2740-122 Oeiras · Portugal
Phone number: +351 214 226 900
General e-mail: email@example.com
Name: António Carmona Rodrigues
Position: Executive Administrator
Phone number:+351 214 226 900
Soft landing Facilities and Services:
- Offices (m2): spaces from 25m2 to 1.500m2, or even entire buildings, and of different types (office, laboratory and / or mixed)
- Meeting Rooms: Congress Centre with 6 meeting rooms, 300 seat auditorium, small 100 seat auditorium, exhibition area
- Specific R&D infrastructures:
- 6 R&D Institutions in the fields of Health; Biotechnology and Life Sciences, Engineering, Information and Communication Technology.
- leverage synergies between universities, R&D institutions and companies
- business networking and contacts
- structured wiring system for high-speed data
- system for centralized technical Management of the buildings
- air-conditioning system
- permanent external surveillance and CCTV systems in public areas
- multiple parking areas
Taguspark intends to position itself as a pioneering and innovative space – «The Knowledge City». The low construction index, the broad area reserved for green spaces and the unique deployment assurance of clean entities, is one of the structural elements of the development of this park.
Taguspark was the first Portuguese Science and Technology Park, and it still preserves:
– The highest number of established companies – 130 companies (in the fields of Biotechnology and Life Sciences, Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Networking and Communications, Environment, etc.)
– Offering the highest space diversity – spaces from 25m2 to 1.500m2, or even entire buildings, and of different types
– The largest area – 150 hectares of total area and is also planned to develop a 2nd phase of over 30 hectares.
At Taguspark customers find various support services to their activities. Such as bank agencies, medical and dental clinic, health club, pharmacy, restaurants, rent-a-car, schools, hairdresser, stationary shop, print shop, car wash and the Congress Centre.
Multiplicities of events are held in the Park on topics of general or specific interest in matters related to science and technology, creating great opportunities for networking.
The companies settled benefit from privileged access to R&D organizations as well as access to the most prestigious Portuguese Faculty of Engineering, IST, which has a campus at Taguspark.
Entities such as Microsoft, T-Systems, Novartis, Miniclip, Portuguese Institute of Informatics, IT Department of the New Bank, ISQ (Institute of Welding and Quality) and Millennium BCP choose, or have chosen, Taguspark to develop their operations.
As a means of promoting entrepreneurship, innovation and support the creation of start-ups, Taguspark has a business incubator where some important projects internationally recognized and highly successful were born.