The Spanish Association of Science and Technology Parks (APTE) has an Advisory Board to provide additional support for its members, assuming a key role in the promotion of science and technology parks in Spain and the interchange of knowledge and information between science and technology parks and the APTE advisory boards members.
This group is comprised of the following members:
- Joan Bellavista. Advisor in the Network of Science and Technology Parks of Catalonia (XPCAT) and professor at Barcelona University
- Rosa Mª García. CEO & Presidente at Siemens Spain
- Mauri Lazcano. Business development advisor for Basque Country in KPMG
- Luís Fernando Martínez. Ex General Manager of AT4 Wireless.
- Amparo Moraleda. Independent advisor of Vodafone
- Christian Morales. Chair at NeuroMem Technologies
- Justo Nieto Nieto. Honour President of the Fundación Globalidad y Microeconomía of the Valencian Regional Government.
- Màrius Rubiralta. Proffessor at the University of Barcelona.
- Miguel Milano Aspe. President of Salesforce.com in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Francisco Cal Pardo. President of LEADAIR.