The Spanish Association of Science and Technology Parks (APTE) has an Advisory Board to provide additional support for its members, assuming a key role in the promotion of science and technology parks in Spain and the interchange of knowledge and information between science and technology parks and the APTE advisory boards members.
This group is comprised of the following members:
- Joan Bellavista. IASP Board Member.
- Rosa Mª García. Chief Executive Officer of Siemens S.A.
- Mauri Lazcano. Chief Executive Officer of Erictel S.L. for Spain.
- Luís Fernando Martínez. General Manager of AT4 Wireless.
- Amparo Moraleda. Ex president of IBM Spain, Portugal, Greece, Israel and Turkey.
- Christian Morales. Vice – president and General Manager of Intel in Europe, the Middle East and África.
- Justo Nieto Nieto. President of the Fundación Globalidad y Microeconomía of the Valencian Regional Government.
- Màrius Rubiralta. Proffessor at the University of Barcelona.
- Miguel Milano Aspe. President of Salesforce.com in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Francisco Cal Pardo. President of LEADAIR.