APTE has 4 delegated committee led by its 4 vice presidents and focused on the following areas: technology transfer, financing, internationalization and governance.
The most important topics the Delegate committee delt with during the year 2019 are:
1. Delegated Committee of Financing:
This commission is presided by Antonio Verde, representing the Science and Technology Park of Extremadura
- Detection and analysis of calls for aid and other instruments or new sources of funding for innovation.
- Analysis of financial regulations of interest to APTE or its members.
- Monitoring of APTE's activities in collaboration with the Pre-Market Environment.
- Monitoring of APTE's activities in collaboration with ENISA.
- Analysis of possibilities for active participation in the Cervera Programme.
- Supervision and monitoring of the Association's annual accounts.
- Development of thematic sessions to be held via Skype in which good practices in terms of financing are transmitted.
2. Delegated Committee of Internationalization:
This committee is presided by Josep M. Piqué, representing La Salle Technova
- Follow-up and supervision of the organisation of the APTE International Conference.
- Monitoring and supervision of the organisation of APTE's Iberian Meeting.
- Promotion of APTE's participation in international forums, including those organised by IASP.
- Monitoring and supervision of the operation of the Enterprise Eurolodging business softlanding promotion initiative.
- Analysis of calls for proposals for international actions and projects.
- Work plan for the cooperation agreement between APTE and the Iranian Park Network.
- Establishment of contacts with international entities and institutions in order to develop potential collaborations.
- Monitoring and development of the twinning programme with Tecparques.
- Monitoring of the Digital Innovation Hubs activity.
- Development of thematic sessions to be carried out via Skype to transmit good practices in the field of business internationalisation.
3. Delegated Committee on Technology Transfer:
This committee is presided by David Cabedo Semper in representation of Espaitec, Parc Científic Tecnològic i Empresarial de la Universitat Jaume I de Castelló.
- Supervision and monitoring of the work plan of the APTE 2019 Technicians' Network.
- Coordination of APTEFORMA's activities.
- Meetings and work included in the manifesto between APTE, CRUE, AMETIC and FEDIT to help us position ourselves in the Cervera Programme.
- Development of the APTE 2019 prize for best practice in parks.
- Supervision and monitoring of the organisation of the thematic workshops prior to the assemblies.
- Monitoring and supervision of the development of the "Science and Technology in Women" project.
- Monitoring of the new service to promote business collaboration via the APTE website.
- Design of a work plan and development of a new APTE publication on R&D&I infrastructures in parks.
- Monitoring and supervision of APTE's participation in TRANSFIERE.
4. Delegated Committee of Governance:
This commission is presided by Luis Pérez Díaz, representing the Cartuja Science and Technology Park.
- Monitoring of the Association's formal obligations.
- Regulatory updates of interest or compliance for the Association or its members.
- Monitoring and supervision of the compliance procedure at APTE.
- Supervision and compliance with APTE's quality system.
- Supervision of the Steering Committee.
- Development of procedures for the passage from members to partners.
- Analysis and design of the APTE's activity satisfaction survey.
- Monitoring of compliance with the Organic Act on Data Protection.