Project Managers Network of APTE
This is a working group formed by technology transfer technicians of APTE full members, focused on development related to the management of science and technology parks activities.
The group´s activity is framed within 7 blocks:
- 1. Exchange of knowledge among Network members
- 2. Design of cooperative projects
- 3. Analysis and detection of actions and activities to promote internationalization among companies.
- 4. Identification and analysis of new sources of funding
- 5. Training in areas of interest
- 6. Technical assistance programs to be developed among the members of the Network
- 7. Promotion of business cooperation among Network members