Information and basic advisory OVAE – PIDI
Business Advisory Virtual Office (OVAE, in Spanish) is a comprehensive service offering professional advice to SME (Small and medium enterprises) belonging to Spain's Science and technology parks and companies located in industrial parks in the national territory, where the goal is to offer a personalized service providing solutions and facilitating businesses access to professional services. Our purpose is to provide the best service with speed and quality, adapting to the context of each company, with a commitment to achieve the goals established with our customers.
In addition, APTE is also part of the Network of R & D & I Information Points (PIDI) of the Center for Industrial Technical Development (CDTI), providing information on calls for innovation aids through this service.
The main services that the office will offer are the following:
- Analysis of technological needs and offers of improvements.
- Putting in touch with possible suppliers.
- Financial consulting related with instruments of financing specialized in SMEs.
- Search of partners for projects in cooperation of public subsidies.
- Search of partners for international projects.
- Information about the community regulation of subsides to the R&D.
- Information about official announcement of public subsides.
- Information about events of managerial cooperation and transfer of technology.
- Support the implementation of new park projects.
- Support for development of infrastructure for business development.
Phone: +34 951 23 13 06
This activity was funded by the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade of Spain during 2011